Financing a home in Mexico has never been easier. Until recently, if you wanted to buy a home in Mexico, you had to pay for it in full in cash. Needless to say, this was preposterous for most people.
Finally this problem has been solved. Yes, you can now purchase your dream home in Mexico and not have to pay cash for it. Use your Mexico property as collateral for your mortgage loan and leave your other assets untouched. Choose either a US Dollar or a Peso based loan. We have the mortgage loan options you're looking for! This opens up the Mexico real estate market to many more people who would like to own their own condo or home, or even build it.
Prices in Mexico are still a bargain, but as real estate becomes easier to purchase, values might start going up even faster than they already are. If you are planning for retirement, or looking for a second home, now is a good time to act!
- Here are some benefits:
- USD and MXP loan interest is deductible on your US tax returns, nevertheless we recommend you verify this information with your CPA.
- Loans are available in US Dollars or in fixed MX Pesos.
- Minimum loan amount of $50,000 MXP or $100,000 USD and no pre-set limit.
- Up to 80% LTV (Loan-to-Value) - Seller may pay up to 6% of closing costs for some programs.
- Low fixed or adjustable interest rate.
- 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30 year term
- Available for US, Canada and Mexico citizens and others with FM3 visa status and credit and income history in Mexico.
- Canadian loan programs available now!
- Closing time varies on time of year and location
- Financing is available throughout Mexican mortgage brokers.
If you would like more information, feel free to contact us by telephone, email or stop for a visit, we will be happy to answer all your questions.
US. (619) 713 7700 | MX. (661) 614 6009